To Jet66

Thanks for your help.
    2010-02-10 01:35 AM
    I have a 3gs and I was an idiot and put Apples official 3.1.3 firmware on my phone and lost my Jailbreak.....(I've been a lost soul ever since) I don't care about unlocking cuz I love Att I just want my Jailbreak and customizing abilities back......! Please tell me that someone is going to break 3.1.3 and let it be as easy as Geo Hots make it rain was...... 4real I'm going crazy with out my jailbreak ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Someone help

I have a 3gs and I was an idiot and put Apples official 3.1.3 firmware on my phone and lost my Jailbreak.....(I've been a lost soul ever since) I don't care about unlocking cuz I love Att I just want my Jailbreak and customizing abilities back......! Please tell me that someone is going to break 3.1.3 and let it be as easy as Geo Hots make it rain was...... 4real I'm going crazy with out my jailbreak ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Someone help

Last edited by PouncingLion; 2010-02-10 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-02-10 02:47 AM
82 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD