Hey guys!!! Im new to the modmyi forum and would really appreciate everyone's "truthful" input to my post... I was giving a 16gb Iphone 3G(S) running on 3.1.3 FW, 5.12.01BB, 4th and 5th digits of serial no. before 40, MC model, and I dont think it was jailbroken ever... However, I cant stand the true fact of knowing whether or not the phone is jailbreakable... Guys, this is my 5th Iphone.... Ive never been without the jailbreak.... Im hurting with this regular phone... Someone please tell me I can do something simple to bring my phone back to life.... Pretty Please!!!!
    2010-04-12 10:14 AM
    Hey guys!!! Im new to the modmyi forum and would really appreciate everyone's "truthful" input to my post... I was giving a 16gb Iphone 3G(S) running on 3.1.3 FW, 5.12.01BB, 4th and 5th digits of serial no. before 40, MC model, and I dont think it was jailbroken ever... However, I cant stand the true fact of knowing whether or not the phone is jailbreakable... Guys, this is my 5th Iphone.... Ive never been without the jailbreak.... Im hurting with this regular phone... Someone please tell me I can do something simple to bring my phone back to life.... Pretty Please!!!!
    Your phone can't be jailbroken currently, but there's talks about a new jailbreak being released at the end of this month at the latest, so hold onto it for a little while longer.

As for unlocking, it doesn't look like one will be released any time soon.
    2010-04-12 03:41 PM
    Dhamien, he is considered one of the most experience guy here and I treat him with respect. You guys should see how he helped so many people here. Come on guys do your homework first before giving remarks
    2010-04-14 03:17 AM
23 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD