i just visited another forum where a guy is claiming that he has a fix for blacksn0w which will make blacksn0w work
    with 3gs with 3.1.3 with 5.11.07 bb. as i am not much expert in iphone jailbreak and unlocking thing i dint understand the whole thing
    clearly. could any1 please let me know what this really means? cheers
    2010-03-18 07:26 AM
    I know that ih8sn0w has made some progress with this but it's for 3G
    2010-03-18 07:28 AM
    this is from that forum. i am not providing any link of that forum as i am not sure if i am permitted to post links of other forums. so i am just posting the text quoted from that forum. cheers

I think I fixed blacksn0w to work with CommCenter from 3.1.3 - here's the patched one.
    I'm not sure why you would be running 3.1.3 with 5.11 BB, but these conditions are absolutely required for this to work.
    If this works for you (and especially if it doesn't), please post results..

Instructions:

* Download blackra1n.com/blacksn0w.deb, unpack with 7Zip
    * Copy SystemLibraryLaunchDaemonscom.apple.CommCenter. plist from .deb to /tmp/ on the phone
    * Copy the patched blacksn0w.dylib to /usr/lib/
    * Try to execute a test load, make sure you get signal with your T-Mobile SIM -)
    Use this command (important: this must be entered as a single command because stopping CommCenter will disconnect/pause WiFi and SSH):
    Code:

launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist ; launchctl load /tmp/com.apple.CommCenter.plist ; launchctl start com.apple.CommCenter

* ONLY If test load works OK, copy com.apple.CommCenter.plist from /tmp to /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/
    * If test load does not work OK, the phone will freeze, wait 20 seconds and reboot (Power+Home), upload CommCenter crash logs from /private/var/logs/CrashReporter
    2010-03-18 07:46 AM
    e-mail me the name of the site plz so i can take a look
    2010-03-18 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD