Today i started having problems with my 3g and wifi (both not working) which is annoying as now i cannot download anything. I feel that i need to restore, but i really have to keep my unlock so cannot go to 3.1.3 and use fuzzyband (i have the .09 bootloader)

ive looked everywhere but nothing is helping me! i have a feeling the answer is super obvious

i did backup my SHSH aswell but umbrella doesnt show an option for 3G??

any help much appreciated fellas
    2010-04-21 11:13 PM
    Today i started having problems with my 3g and wifi (both not working) which is annoying as now i cannot download anything. I feel that i need to restore, but i really have to keep my unlock so cannot go to 3.1.3 and use fuzzyband (i have the .09 bootloader)

ive looked everywhere but nothing is helping me! i have a feeling the answer is super obvious

i did backup my SHSH aswell but umbrella doesnt show an option for 3G??

any help much appreciated fellas
    From what I understand, 3G owners don't need shsh on file, you can just do a restore to 3.1.2 and use Redsn0w to rejailbreak.
    2010-04-22 03:43 AM
    Or you can just Shift/Restore(Windows) to a custom 3.1.2 firmware.
    2010-04-22 03:52 AM
    So many options to jailbreak with 3G, but I got rid of it and I prefer 3GS. I guess the 4h generation Iphone is gonna be alot harder..lol
    2010-04-22 04:00 AM
    this is embarrasing.... haha i restore to a 3.1.2 firmware using itunes and the shift button method...

sorry to waste your time guys and cheers for the help even though i didnt use it haha

sorry again

this thread can be deleted..
    2010-04-22 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD