1. CJHmedic's Avatar
    My old phone broke and i sent it in to be repaired from apple. They in turn sent me a new phone and it has the new version of 3.1.3 and i am wanting to know if there is any way to convert back to 3.1.2?

    I am not very smart on how to do this so please be with me if i ask a lot of stupid questions.

    Thanks CJHmedic
    2010-04-24 04:23 AM
  2. Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Why? You can jailbreak a 3G with 3.1.3 by using redsn0w and point to 3.1.2 .ipsw
    2010-04-24 04:30 AM
  3. CJHmedic's Avatar
    can you please talk me through the process? It has been awhile since i had jb my old phone.
    2010-04-24 04:33 AM
  4. Bo Troxell's Avatar
    2010-04-24 04:36 AM