Hi there,

I've a problem with my iphone 3gs, Until yesterday i had my iphone jailbreaked and freesim for some carrier, my firmware version is 3.1.2, I jailbreaked my iphone with blackra1n and blacksnow but i needed the cable for boot each time.

How the new method "SPIRIT" is compatible with all versions, Iíve try to apply it on my iphone and now my iphone is irrecoverable, itís in boot loop and I donít know how recover it.

Iíve followed the dev-team procedure to update my firmware to 3.1.3 preserving the baseband but always I get the same unknown error 13, I tried this with multiples S.O and itunes versions. Has anyone complete the procedure successfully?

Whats means error 13?? how can I fix it?
    What itunes version must i use?
    Best regards
    2010-05-25 08:06 AM
    Hi there,

I've a problem with my iphone 3gs, Until yesterday i had my iphone jailbreaked and freesim for some carrier, my firmware version is 3.1.2, I jailbreaked my iphone with blackra1n and blacksnow but i needed the cable for boot each time.

How the new method "SPIRIT" is compatible with all versions, Iíve try to apply it on my iphone and now my iphone is irrecoverable, itís in boot loop and I donít know how recover it.

Iíve followed the dev-team procedure to update my firmware to 3.1.3 preserving the baseband but always I get the same unknown error 13, I tried this with multiples S.O and itunes versions. Has anyone complete the procedure successfully?

Whats means error 13?? how can I fix it?
    What itunes version must i use?
    Best regards
    Have you tried Ireb yet ? It will get you out.
    2010-05-26 05:42 AM
    I do not believe IREB applies to 3GS, is that correct?
    2010-05-26 12:19 PM
    I do not believe IREB applies to 3GS, is that correct?
    Of course it it......LOL, then what do you think it is for ????
    2010-05-26 09:09 PM
    That's firmware error. I think you should try remake your firmware.
    2010-05-30 06:00 PM
    That's firmware error. I think you should try remake your firmware.
    My thought as well. Sounds like the firmware wasn't correctly zipped up.
    2010-05-31 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD