I know the things not broken. I got a text and then my phone started vibrating and then all my texts were gone so i thought oh just hold power and home to restart my phone. Well, it has been doing this ever since. Lockscreen, unresponsive, and reboots every 5-10 minutes. Im on 3.1.3 jailbroken and unlocked with spirit. I have done everything i can without upgrading to 4.0 because i have no shsh blobs so i need a way to stay on 3.1.3 and fix this? im not worried about the data just worried about being able to stay on 3.1.3? any suggestions? Thanks for taking the time to read.
    2010-07-09 07:34 AM
    Very unlikely not to do a restore of your Iphone. Did you install something before it crashes into infinite loop? If you have, are you able to ssh into your iphone using winscp or PC suite.
    2010-07-09 07:57 AM
    yeah i was downloading cydia stuff trying out stuff. Last things I installed were probably sbsettings and quickreply. I did not install any program ssh is it still possible to use an ssh program through usb? And if there was how could i fix my problem with that?
    2010-07-09 05:59 PM
    If you have installed openssh , and you can get in using Winscp, there is a file called com.apple.springboard.plist, if you have saved this file onto your computer, you can copy back onto your Iphone and it will boot up again.
    2010-07-09 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD