My iphone is stock now with the logo apple,can't go anywhere.Here is the story of my iphone.It was jailbreak to firmware 3.1.3,when i try to unlock with blackrain,the phone stop and when i try to reboot,its come up with the logo apple and stop right there.When i try to put the phone in DFU and open Itunes ans ask me to restore,its allows me to restore only with the firmware 4.1 wich i don't want,i want to restore with the firmware 3.1.3 but can't.I need any help how to restore my iphone to 3.1.3 which was before.Thanks
    2010-07-24 06:38 AM
    First off, I think you mean blacksn0w. Blackra1n does not unlock the phone, it only jailbreaks it. Regardless, the problem is due to the fact that blacksn0w does not unlock the baseband that 3.1.3 comes with.

Now, I'm assuming you saved your shsh blobs for 3.1.3 on Cydia, correct? If you selected the "Make My Life Easier" button on Cydia then you did. Otherwise, there won't be anything you can do except restore to 4.0.1 and wait for the forthcoming jailbreak.

I'll give the basic rundown of what to do, but you'll have to find the files and detailed instructions yourself. Don't worry, they are readily available on MMI and across the interwebz.

First you must download the 3.1.3 ipsw

Next you must edit your hosts file to have iTunes point to Saurik's server rather than Apple's. (How to

Third you will restore the phone to 3.1.3 by holding shift (on pc) or option (on mac) while clicking on restore and it will open a browser for you to select the 3.1.3 ipsw that you just downloaded.

Once this is all completed and your phone is activated, simple run Spirit again.

Finally, go into Cydia and find the Ultrasn0w package and install it. Ultrasn0w unlocks all basebands for the 3GS.

That should be it, feel free to ask more if you run into any speed bumps.
    2010-07-24 07:07 AM
    thanks for your help,but i get an error 3194 when i try to restore the 3.1.3 ispw file,what i do wrong.Can i restore to 4.1 and downgrade back to 3.1.3.Also i didn't make my life easy in Cyndia,can i still do it or not
    2010-07-24 07:46 AM
    thanks for your help,but i get an error 3194 when i try to restore the 3.1.3 ispw file,what i do wrong.Can i restore to 4.1 and downgrade back to 3.1.3.Also i didn't make my life easy in Cyndia,can i still do it or not
    Get your latest tiny umbrella from here : This your first step.
    The Firmware Umbrella

See if you can grab 3.1.3 shsh file from Cydia. After clicking submit, wait for a few minutes, if it says no shsh file, then you are out of luck.
    2010-07-24 07:55 AM
    yes i have my shsh files saved in cydia,what is the next step.Thanks
    2010-07-24 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD