User Tag List

How can I save my 4.0.2 shsh so it shows up on Cydia when I open it up? Also everybody talks about this button called "make my life easier" on cydia. Where is that? Thanks!
    2010-09-05 06:27 AM
    If you've already got TinyUmbrella:

- Run TinyUmbrella
    - Hook up your iDevice
    - Click "Save my SHSH"

That will send a request to Saurik's server for the 4.0.2 SHSH. If the server doesn't already have it, it will pass the request on to Apple's TSS server. Once Apple sends back the 4.0.2 SHSH, Saurik's server will intercept it and save it, and pass it along to your TinyUmbrella, where you'll save it locally on your computer.
    2010-09-05 06:40 AM
    If you've already got TinyUmbrella:

- Run TinyUmbrella
    - Hook up your iDevice
    - Click "Save my SHSH"

That will send a request to Saurik's server for the 4.0.2 SHSH. If the server doesn't already have it, it will pass the request on to Apple's TSS server. Once Apple sends back the 4.0.2 SHSH, Saurik's server will intercept it and save it, and pass it along to your TinyUmbrella, where you'll save it locally on your computer.
    Will that make it show up on Cydia? Thanks!
    2010-09-05 07:02 AM
    Will that make it show up on Cydia? Thanks!
    Yes, and the best part is that once you do that, then you end up in the permanent queue to capture every following SHSH for your device, as Saurik has set up his server to do just that.

Save one, and you've saved them all into the future, so long as SHSHs are relevant.
    2010-09-05 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD