I screwed up on my sons 3g i had to do a restore on the phone but i had no idea the firmware and baseband was going to get updated.

3G iPhone Firmware 05.14.02 baseband 05.09

i got it for my son for his birthday and he was having problems with it so i tried to restore it and setup as new phone but in the process the firmware and baseband got updated

Fuzzy band is no use and ultrasn0w can't do it

is there a fix or does anyone know of a fix coming anytime soon.

Please help

Thanks
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Don't forget the hit the Thanks Button
    2010-10-21 05:51 AM
    Unfortunately, no. You cannot unlock nor can you downgrade the baseband. Waiting is the only option for now. Or getting another phone...
    2010-10-21 05:53 AM
    found some baseband files in the file system ill try changing those arround see what happens
    2010-10-21 07:22 AM
    found some baseband files in the file system ill try changing those arround see what happens
    Just a word of warning, be careful. You might brick the phone. I'm sure if the devs haven't figured out how to change around the baseband files to make unlocks work, then it isn't simple. Just be careful...
    2010-10-21 07:26 AM
    any news on an updated ultrasn0w?

or is that just wishful thinking
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Don't forget the hit the Thanks Button
    2010-10-21 08:30 AM
    May want to wait for November as that's when iOS 4.2 will be released. sherif_hashim may have something up his sleeve but I think he wants to make sure that it will work on 4.2 as well. No use releasing it at 4.1 when 4.2 will close the loophole so soon.
    2010-10-23 09:39 AM
    How are we on updates?
    2010-10-31 07:56 AM
    Still the same. Keep up with musclenerd, the dev team, etc on their twitters for updates
    2010-10-31 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD