I have jailbroken my Phone (iPhone v4, iOS 4.0.1) a while back, and I'm fairly certain I selected "Make my life easier" but there is no message at the top of the Cydia page saying I have the blob registered for any of the OS versions. Is there some way to "try again" as it were?
    2010-10-26 03:39 PM
    It is already in your Cydia. If you want to comfirm, download Tiny Umbrella , plug your iphone in, highlight your device on the left side and click save shsh and it will be downloaded from Cydia onto your pc.
    Cydia is doing a revamp of its server, that is why we are not seeing it yet.
    2010-10-26 10:44 PM
    I'll give it a try, but when I say I've been jailbroken for a while, I prehaps should clarify, its been around a month and a half atleast.

Anyway, hopefully this will fix it.
    2010-10-27 12:18 AM
    Cydia doesn't tell you what SHSH you have anymore. Just try for it through TinyUmbrella as per Yeow.

If you only did it 6 weeks ago, then you may just have 4.0.2, but probably only got 4.1. You won't have 4.0.1
    2010-10-28 11:47 AM
    I douvle checked my bills, man time flys, its actually been 2 and a half months nearly (10th of the 8th) I jail broke it pretty much imeadiatly, so that the actual time period. Used Tiny umbrella and it only lists 4.1 so there was obviously something wrong.

And I know cydia does still show version numbers because I have 2 friends who got phones at the same time and theirs do.
    2010-10-28 02:34 PM
    Well I doubt your friends Cydia still shows SHSH numbers anymore. If you've only got 4.1 then it's ok, you can find a guide to upgrade to 4.1 and preserve your baseband with tiny umbrella. Once upgraded you can jailbreak with limerain or greenpoison and unlock with ultrasnow.
    2010-10-28 02:46 PM
    I haven't checked in a while, so it could have changed, although I can't see why. And now I know the SHSH is being saved, I will be upgrading, thanks.
    2010-10-28 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD