I've tried several methods, a couple left me without a phone for a good couple hours.... RIght now I've got 4.3.2 that I used Pwnage tool to create a custom ipsw to flash. Tried to do the same with 4.3.3 but I keep getting 'wrong firmware bundle' from Pwnage tool. Tried to flash the stock ipsw but it won't complete, kept getting errors (1015, 6003,21, couple others). Ended up getting everything back on 4.3.2 but I couldn't even get 4.3.5 to install.

Any thoughts, or is it even worth it? Tried to upgrade originally because phone was acting really weird (random crashes with yahoo messenger, lock ups...). run's a little better after reflashing, but still seems to be running a bit off...

any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

****should have said it's a 3Gs******
    2011-08-10 05:24 AM
    With iPad bb, you can only restore to custom firmware of 4.2.1 or higher,you cannot restore to stock firmware but you can do it with stock 4.1, there is no cfw of 4.3.5 available yet. There is not much difference between 4.3.2 and 4.3.3
    2011-08-10 08:10 AM
    With iPad bb, you can only restore to custom firmware of 4.2.1 or higher,you cannot restore to stock firmware but you can do it with stock 4.1, there is no cfw of 4.3.5 available yet. There is not much difference between 4.3.2 and 4.3.3
    I know about having to go to 4.2.1+, but I figured I'd be able to build a custom ipsw with pwnage tool, and so far I haven't been able to even get that going. Like you said, not much difference, might not be worth the update. I'd like to replace the 3gs with something new, but we'll what the future holds...

Thanks again for the tip
    2011-08-10 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD