Im 90% sure people will love to have these, and it would be so useful!

1) An app that lets you control whether to have "automatic silent/vibration mode" For example, you go into the app and turn it on. All sounds work while you are doing stuff to your iphone, but when you go into sleep mode, everything is silent/vibration as if the switch were on.

2) An app that acts like a regular iPhone. It has all the functions of an un-jailbroken iphone and displays "AT&T" in the corner even though you dont have it. And you can't go back by pressing the home button. if you want to return to your regular jailbroken iphone you like do like secret combo or something and it returns to regular iphone.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro
    2008-05-09 07:27 AM
    you idea number 2 you might want to check out hidepod,

hide all your apps behind the calculator and only leave the apple ones left on springboard.

then you go into your calculator type in "." your secret 4 digit code followed by another "." and you get access to the hidden apps
    Trying is the first step to failure
    2008-05-09 08:12 AM
    you idea number 2 you might want to check out hidepod,

hide all your apps behind the calculator and only leave the apple ones left on springboard.

then you go into your calculator type in "." your secret 4 digit code followed by another "." and you get access to the hidden apps

How does this work with Summerboard themes? I assume it would stay themed...in which case, the OP's 2nd idea would be nice. Maybe that could be included in the next version of HidePod?
    2008-05-13 04:17 AM
    I have some apps that i put on the Iphone, how do I go about hiding them behind the calculator??
    2008-05-13 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD