User Tag List

Okay, so im tired as hell flicking my finger through miles of possible installations in installer.app.

Here's what I propose:
    A PC based application (mac too, i guess) which lets you view the packages available from different repositories.
    Say that I want to just browse around and find some applications to install on my iPhone, but I dont want to spend 10 minutes flicking and searching for something that might not even be there. Instead, I would rather view all of this information at a faster speed, and all at once on my computer.

I've only started the GUI in Visual Basic, and I dont really know how to go from there, so I'm kinda leaving it to someone else (one of you).

I'll have attached the source code (RepoReader.rar) and just the basic GUI (RepoReader.h (change the extension to .exe)) application.
    Attached Thumbnails Installer.app on PC!-aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg   Installer.app on PC!-aaaaaaa.jpg  
    Attached Files
    2008-05-27 07:15 AM
    Sounds interesting. I dream of one day there being a all in one application that will pwn, manually jailbreak/unlock/activate iPhone, back up your whole firmware, make really customized .ispw files, package installer (like you have started there) and all the little apps all over the place that have made the iPhone what it is today. Looks like a great idea. I want it for Mac too. Can't forget us legends. =]
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-05-27 07:51 AM
    i dont really see a use as there is already appcat
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-05-27 08:04 AM
    i dont really see a use as there is already appcat
    What about those who don't have WiFi?
    You still have to add the source to the installer once you find it or add it to your custom source...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-05-27 08:08 AM
    winpwn pretty much does this. but only embed's them into the firmware and not allowing to connect the iphone and install jus the selected app

seems kinda cool, hope someone makes it lol
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4
    2008-05-27 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD