This would be so nice
    2008-06-17 03:08 AM
    Yeah, just what i always wanted!
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-06-17 03:11 AM
    yes my daughter been asking me if there is a way of doing this but so far there is none
    2008-06-17 03:14 AM
    that would be kinda nice i guess
    wow, none of my avatars work, so it is blend
    oh and i am black
    90210 ftw!!!
    2008-06-17 03:15 AM
    ok so who on here writes the programs and how can we get this done can anyone help out
    2008-06-17 04:56 AM
    I don't think serious iphone hackers are really bothered about writing a lame program to let you put a hilarious quote at the end of your txts. Think your friends would prefer it that way too, to be honest
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-06-18 12:50 AM
    Lol!

2008-06-18 03:11 AM
    it would be very handy! hope it wil be done
    2008-06-18 12:00 PM
    hold on reline so your tellingme that no serious hacker want to make a simple signature for SMS BUT wait we can change the ATT on the phone to say my name or have mindless games or even change your slider to an apple symbol BUT GOD FORBID WE WANT A STUPID SIGNATURE ON OUR SMS
    2008-06-19 04:21 AM
    Yes, that is exactly what I am telling you.

Changing the carrier has a purpose, as not everyone is on AT+T, so why have a phone that says AT+T. And also, there's nothing wrong with mindless games. I'm sure your first novel won't be a masterpiece. Programmers have to start somewhere, and if that means writing a game that involves making little Johnny jump in a swimming pool full of poop then so be it.

Seriously, your friends might think your sig is funny / cool the 1sttime they read it, but not the 2nd, 3rd or 4th
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-06-20 11:29 PM

<SNIP>

Seriously, your friends might think your sig is funny / cool the 1sttime they read it, but not the 2nd, 3rd or 4th
    "To live, you have to lie"

You're not wrong there sonny. Your sig wasn't even funny or cool the first time!

2008-06-22 08:57 PM
    Lets Just Call Him Redtard Because If He Had Any Knowledge Every Other Carrier Including Verizon Phones Has A Sms Feature To Add Signatures To Most If Not All Of There Phones And Im Sure If They Got Time To Write Ifarts And Iburps N Talking 8 Balls Along With A Hundred Other Silly Programs In Can Assure You Mr Retard That Having A Feature To Add A Siganture Would Certainly Be Put To Use Especailly By My Daughter Ok By Redtart Lol From Johnyy 2sipps Salerno NJ

O And One More Thing Redtard I Guess We Really Really Need Those Little Cherries And The Ladybugs On The Sms Bouble That Is A Must Actaully It Was For My Daughter But You Probably Dont Even Know They Exist Yet Do Ya
    Last edited by JERSEYJOHN67; 2008-06-23 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-06-23 12:48 AM
    I Gotta Believe That Who Ever Made The Cherries And Lady Bugs Lool For The Sms Bubbles Gotta Be Able To Give Us A Feature To Leave A Signature Humm Maybe I Need To Just Do It Myself Anyone Wanna Give It A Try With Me Maybe Toghter A Few Of Us On Here That Dont Actually Usually Try Maybe We Should Get Toghter On Line And Do It Anyone Up For It Cause I Sure As Hell Dont Even Know Where To Begin Lool
    2008-06-24 04:02 AM
    I'm down for having the signature option. Hope it comes soon!
    2008-06-25 08:38 PM

Changing the carrier has a purpose, as not everyone is on AT+T, so why have a phone that says AT+T. And also, there's nothing wrong with mindless games. I'm sure your first novel won't be a masterpiece. Programmers have to start somewhere, and if that means writing a game that involves making little Johnny jump in a swimming pool full of poop then so be it.

he's talking about the MAKE IT MINE APP OR MIM APP
    Latest Sig

2008-06-26 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD