Hi There,

My friends always dis me on how i dont have video and BLUETOOTH sharing.

Has anyone hurd this line before
    "Hey did you want that video? Oh whats that, you dont have bluetooth, naw too bad"...

Why couldn't apple just let me share my songs/videos/photos thru bluetooth!?

So, i was thinking, if SendSong could access the itunes library, could it also access it and send it thru bluetooth to another device?

Thanks for nothing Steve.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.
    2007-12-26 01:51 AM
    I'm pretty sure the reason Apple didn't include that feature is so people like you wouldn't share songs with all your homies. Apple would rather your homies buy the song off iTunes.
    Search NAZI
    2007-12-26 02:30 AM
    Im sure someone will develop it, or Apple might just break down and include it in an update...
    2007-12-26 05:14 AM
    the point is to keep you from sharing your copyright protected songs and movies...since....you know... it's slightly illegal and all.

idiot.
    2007-12-26 06:00 AM
    yes i get that too

"do you have bluetooth"
    me: yes
    "ok, can you send me this"
    me: no
    ":S"
    2007-12-26 06:13 AM
    I'm sure that, before you purchased your iPhone, you knew it does not share files via bluetooth. Why crying now!! just wait for a new hack as Apple is not releasing an update that lets you share files I guess.
    2007-12-26 06:39 AM
    me too I get those things too

"wow man awesome video in awesome quality. My n series sucks n could never march your iPhone experience. Hey btw can u send me this video by bluetooth?? Please"

"ah, sorry my Bluetooth 2.0 is not for sharting files"

"rolf, u mean ur iphone cant send files off bluetooth??? Hahaha, dude, my n series is way better then"

"whatever"

Yeah i understand copyright issues , but het atleast allow us to send our own clicked pics damned!!
    2007-12-26 07:08 PM
    You bought an iphone. You've got the best music player in the universe, and the best mobile browser in the universe and you've got the best mobile music store in the universe. Be happy!
    To live, you have to lie
    2007-12-26 07:46 PM
    I'm sure that, before you purchased your iPhone, you knew it does not share files via bluetooth.
    Just because its a music player doesn't mean it can make such ANNOYING mistakes.
    Crap Bluetooth, Crap SMS, Bad Reception.

Most wont check if the bluetooth can send files. Just look at the specs like I did.
    Does it have bluetooth? Yes. Not telling you its limited.

I did not expect this from Apple!. MS maybe..... Waiting for a app like this myself.
    2007-12-27 06:02 AM
    Yes I do get that a lot of times and I really do hope someone will make an app that would send files via bluetooth.

I understand about copyright laws and everything, but every phone can send files to other devices with bluetooth so why shouldnt the iPhone? The iPhone is not just a music player... if I wanted a music player I would have gotten an iPod. The iPhone is supposed to be the don of all phones, the phone that should have everything.

We are not moaning about the fact that iPhone cannot transfer files via bluetooth, we are just stating one of the imperfections of the iPhone has at the moment and hopefully in the future someone can solve these problems so it can live up to its reputation as 'the don phone'.
    2007-12-27 11:10 AM
    Im sure someone will develop it, or Apple might just break down and include it in an update...
    I expect somebody to develop it way b4 apple even thinks twice about giving us that ability in an update mate
    2007-12-27 10:59 PM
    why can't someone do an app that will enable bluetooth with file only from one folder?
    2007-12-29 02:38 PM
    its what where waiting for
    2007-12-29 09:43 PM
    I reckon we'll get it by march... someones probably looking at the ftp and SSH concept and trying to add the bluetooth. I think a trip to the sony ericsson development site is in order....
    2007-12-31 08:48 PM
    the iphone only has the follwing bluetooth stacks:

iPhone Bluetooth Support:

Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
    Headset Profile (HSP)
    Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
    Synchronisation Profile (synch) (IrMC)

iPhone Bluetooth Does Not Support:

Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
    Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
    Basic Imaging Profile (BIP)
    Basic Printing Profile (BPP)
    Cordless Telephony Profile (CTP)
    Device ID Profile (DID)
    Dial-up Networking Profile (DUN)
    Fax Profile (FAX)
    File Transfer Profile (FTP)
    General Audio/Video Distribution Profile (GAVDP)
    Generic Access Profile (GAP)
    Generic Object Exchange Profile (GOEP)
    Human Interface Device Profile (HID)
    Intercom Profile (ICP)
    Object Push Profile (OPP) << this is what we need for file transfer.
    Personal Area Networking Profile (PAN)
    Serial Port Profile (SPP)
    Service Discovery Application Profile (SDAP)
    SIM Access Profile (SAP,SIM)
    Video Distribution Profile (vdp)
    Wireless Application Protocol Bearer (WAPB)
    Last edited by egraphixstudios; 2008-01-09 at 02:17 AM.
    2008-01-09 02:14 AM
    ANYONE figure out a way for us to use bluetooth? i just want to transfer my phone book to my pioneer radio in my car!!
    iPhone 3G 16gb white with 3.0b5
    iPod touch 1st gen 8gb
    iMac 20" 2.66
    appleTV 40gb
    PowerBook G4
    iPod 5.5 30gb
    iPod mini 4gb
    dell mini9 hacked with os x 10.5.6
    2008-06-07 04:22 AM
    I just want it to connect to a computer for remote control. it would be awesome if i could change slide in ppt with my iPhone.
    2008-06-07 04:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD