User Tag List

My only real gripe with my iPhone is the fact that it randomly calls people back from my recent calls list. This happens after I end a call and it resumes back to the recent calls list. I was thinking of 1. Force a doubletap on the recent calls list or 2. Force the default resume from a call to be Contacts. That would at least give the extra step before a call was accidentally made. Im not at all sure if it is even possible to do this but I thought I'd throw it out there.
    2008-01-02 03:08 AM
    Sorry to bump this back up so soon, but it stayed on the first page for 2 days and no responses!?! Am I the only one that randomly calls people by accident. Or, is this damn near impossible since it's manipulating something Apple has locked down? If I get no response I will leave it alone.
    2008-01-03 01:34 PM
    I've done that before, I think it should default back to the home screen though.
    2008-01-04 12:18 AM
    I accidentally have called people many times by the fact that the phone will dial the number when I press on certain contacts. SOmetimes I may want to simply look at the contact info and then realize the person is on the other end of the line. I have also accidentally dialed a number while scrolling the contacts list.
    2008-01-04 12:36 AM
    I've done that before, I think it should default back to the home screen though.
    Home screen would be sweet. Can anyone build an on/off switch that can control that?
    2008-01-06 03:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD