User Tag List

Video Player App

I am looking for a replacement Movie / Video player. I have over 300 music videos and currently you have to select new video after the one playing finishes. The features I am looking for are list below.

1. Play continuous/sequential videos.
    2. Play random/shuffle videos

Thanks,

Brian
    2008-01-05 07:39 PM
    and you are waching all that? Sequentiously???
    2008-01-05 08:09 PM
    Why?

What kind of response was that?

Does it really matter to you?
    2008-01-06 12:14 AM
    I would only suggest you upload it onto Youtube. The repetitive or continuous features you are looking for would probably work on Youtube but may also require a bit of "touch" to a "certain button" if you know what I mean. I would only guess that you want to watch those 300 videos for some kind of personal pleasure for yourself isn't that right? lol.

What Uko is trying to say is that, you're obviously gonna get tired of the song or maybe even lose personal pleasure experience if you continue to watch those videos over and over again. Please get with the new and out with the old, my friend.

-Tony M. Pham
    2008-01-06 11:25 AM
    Why?

What kind of response was that?

Does it really matter to you?

Sorry man. I really do not what to offend you. I was just curious that someone still has time for such things in this fast world.
    2008-01-06 11:58 AM
    Thanks for the clarification. My iPod is used mostly at the gym when I'm a tread mill or other cardio machine. Random video would be nice so there is no user intervention similar to the music feature.
    2008-01-06 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD