User Tag List

I've been asked to try and develop an App for the iPhone that will allow a user to simply click on an icon and play a pre-loaded QuickTime presentation. Is that possible... to call on a a QT movie that has been preloaded into either iTunes or the drive itself.

I thought about various solutions... one being giving the user instructions on how to play the movie via iTunes or creating a web app that will display the QT movie via the internet (too slow)

But my boss wants it to be as simple as simple can be for them to access this video.

Any suggestions or directions you could point me to would be most helpful.

Thanks so much
    2008-01-07 05:47 PM
    Something like that for powerpoint would be nice too, and then if you could hook it up like with the TV out cables, that would be great
    2008-01-08 01:43 AM
    Something like that for powerpoint would be nice too, and then if you could hook it up like with the TV out cables, that would be great
    Seconded.
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!
    2008-01-08 02:39 AM
    Seconded.
    Yeah it shouldnt even be that hard. I mean, make it downloadable through the Safari Downloading Plugin, or you could put it in the downloads folder created by the plugin, then be able to open it, and then with the tap of a finger, you could follow along with a presentation or anything...
    2008-01-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD