Has anyone figured out how to get something where we could cut, copy and or paste text...gets pretty dull when u have to keep writing the same thing...lol...
    2008-01-13 12:57 AM
    There is no real copy&paste yet. Closest thing - and I haven't tried it yet - is this thing:
    http://lifehacker.com/342712/get-kin...honeipod-touch
    2008-01-13 02:26 AM
    Looks half way descent but I need to be able to copy from mail and web and be able to paste it to google maps and such. This program looks like it's only good for web to web.

Jayman
    2008-01-13 02:43 AM
    Looks half way descent but I need to be able to copy from mail and web and be able to paste it to google maps and such. This program looks like it's only good for web to web.

Jayman
    That's as good as it gets right now - that's why copy&paste is near the top of most people's iPhone wish list. For Google Maps, it's worth looking at iPhonesender.com - for sending map info direct to email on your iPhone - so you just click a link and it launches Google Maps - you install it as plugin for Firefox / Bookmark toolbar item for Safari ...
    2008-01-13 03:30 AM
    Ehhh, does look pretty good...the though of having a clipboard is also nice.....whoever decides to get this...also has to input such like underlining words and stuff like that...i think this would be one Unique App for the iphone compared to some already out there
    2008-01-13 03:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD