Dear all,

(you need to know what iPass is, see here: http://www.ipass.com/index.html )

I am using iPass from my company corporate account for Wifi Access through hotspots that work with iPass via my laptop (client app you need to install).

Do you know if there is also an iPass client for the iPhone?

If not, are there any plans to create one?

I have also contacted iPass and will update once I have a reply from them.

Thank you.
    2008-01-14 12:25 PM
    Wrong forum guy. Putting (APP REQUEST) in the header doesn't make it ok to start threads in the wrong forum. There's a whole forum dedicated to app requests and discussion.

Mods, can we move this please.
    2008-01-14 03:46 PM
    Wrong forum guy. Putting (APP REQUEST) in the header doesn't make it ok to start threads in the wrong forum. There's a whole forum dedicated to app requests and discussion.

Mods, can we move this please.
    its so funny when people think there know what they are talking about and they are obviously clueless. ronfin44 do you know what forum this is? its the "3rd PARTY APP REQUEST" meaning you get to request apps. where did you learn to read? he is asking if this program is available for the iphone or if there something that can work with iphone that is similar.

your in the right forum. but i think that is really up to the developer. let us know what they say cuz im interested too! thanks.
    2008-01-15 07:12 AM
    Let me paraphrase:
    "No there is nothing like it and to our knowledge it is not in development either"
    2008-01-15 07:15 AM
    Ronfin44 Got Pwned!!!! =]
    2008-01-15 08:14 PM
    still no reply from iPass
    2008-01-16 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD