Hello, I was wondering if there was a known way to get MMORPGs (Major Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games) on the iphone, for example World of Warcraft and Maplestory.

I do recall seeing a video of a guy getting World of Warcraft on his iphone using a program called iRemote, but there had been no release or guides on how to do this.

If anyone knows how please let me know. Also if i find the way i will post it here.

Thanks.
    2008-01-15 01:38 AM
    With iRemote, what you are actually doing is controlling WoW on your computer, like with VNC. I think it is not possible to port WoW, just because of the graphics, let alone the complicated controls. Good Idea though.
    2008-01-15 02:44 AM
    Maple story my work (in theory) but wow is just too graphically intensive and complex. It is just not going to work on an iphone.
    2008-01-15 03:18 AM
    well that's ok because I rather have maplestory on it. Any ideas of where to begin?
    It's only impossible if you quit.
    2008-01-15 07:26 PM
    This has nothing to do with development discussion. Moved to apps request forum.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2008-01-15 07:33 PM
    i felt it did have to do with the development of a new program not a request for an already made one, but i understand where you are coming from.

Alright. Thanks for keeping this place organized.
    It's only impossible if you quit.
    2008-01-16 06:03 AM
    well that's ok because I rather have maplestory on it. Any ideas of where to begin?
    You would need to start wiht someone that knows how to port from windows to OSx to start. To my knowledge there isnt even a version of maple story for OSX yet so this may be difficult. Basically if you don;t have an idea how to do it (as I really don;t) then you aren't going to get it done. Might make a special request and see if anyone take up the challenge.
    2008-01-16 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD