it would be pretty good if someone makes an app to enable bluetooth sharing
    2008-01-23 05:38 PM
    There isn't bluetooth sharing now ? Whats the point if you can't connect and send to friends lol ! Im on your side.
    2008-01-23 08:15 PM
    Did any of you even bother to read the specs before you bought?
    2008-01-23 08:44 PM
    Did any of you even bother to read the specs before you bought?
    I would say 90% of people (probably more) that buy an iphone get it because it is trendy and cool. This is probably the case with most apple products. In short, not many care about the specs. It's shiny, pretty, and branded by apple, what more could they want? I am with you though, this is the first apple product I bought and I only purchased it after looking at the jailbreaks, unlocks, and various mods out there. Out of the box this thing does nothing other than calls, music, and internet. Essentially a crippled blackberry with a prettier (arguable) interface.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-01-23 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD