Hi all,

I've been searching here to see if there was already a post like this, but it seems the only iPhone-PS3 integration anyone is interested in is using the iPhone as a PS3 Remote, or controller, if you will, over Bluetooth.

I was thinking the other night that there should be a Remote Play application available for the iPhone that works similarly to the one on the PSP (Playstation Portable).

That way, you can have all the music and videos that are either stored on your PS3's HDD, or streamed to it from a media server available to you wirelessly. And, if the ability to connect over the Internet is there, you can play them anywhere.

Any thoughts?
    2008-08-01 04:18 PM
    I'm also interested in this type of app.

I've been dabbling in some iPhone Development (official) after I got my Apple Dev Program account. I've successfully completed my first app to be released later in the next few months.

Now I'm on the lookout for my next challenge and I was thinking something along these lines. I'm currently on the lookout for some sort of PS3 Bluetooth SDK or whitepapers or something to get me started on the PS3 side of things.
    2008-09-30 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD