This is from August last year ...

A developer going by the screen name Kaisersoze has successfully ported an initial build of MAME to run on Apple’s iPhone. The iPhone version is based on the SDL version of the emulator, which was originally designed to run on Ubuntu Linux.
    Any further news or info about M.A.M.E. for iPhone ?
    2008-08-06 01:16 PM
    I would love M.A.M.E. on the iPhone. however, it needs programmable controls, ROMs that hit 90MB (Can steal your iPhone space fast.) and it wouldn't be that fun without some means of control for a second player (Maybe over WiFi, 3G, or EDGE?). I would love to see it progress a bit, just like DOOM should too. But anyways, if it reached zodttd-apps quality level, I would use it.

EDIT: Also, MAME Netplay is currently possible on PC's by the way, using the Kaillera Editions of MAME. Just porting it to an iPhone would be sort of hard.
    Last edited by Stealth1029; 2008-08-07 at 11:06 AM.
    2008-08-07 11:02 AM
    2008-09-30 12:55 AM
    I was gonna say... it was released TODAY lol, works great
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-09-30 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD