Hey guys i know there is a fix for 1.1.1 but i just updated to 1.1.3 and i cant get on the edge network with tmobile. Everytime I update the APN it brings me back a screen and doesnt save the input to wap.voicestream.com. Please help. I do not want to downgrade back to 1.1.1.
    2008-01-31 08:48 PM
    Haven't had the issue YET, but from what I understand do a Settings-->Reset Net, should do it for ya...I'm sure the correct answer is posted 'round here somewhere...
    2008-01-31 10:15 PM
    I still have no edge and no ringtones after downloading the patches from the bigboss
    2008-02-03 02:50 AM
    Fix the edge settings as mentioned above - reset the network settings in Settings - General - Network - Reset , after doing this you can enter your edge settings and they will remain set.
    Never knowingly understood.
    2008-02-03 02:57 AM
    What about if you don't even see an edge setting under setting>network>edge (edge is just not there!) I used the new ZiPhone jailbreak and unlock so it SHOULD just be pretty much a stock phone?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-02-12 10:02 AM
    I too do not have an EDGE settings option in General->Network
    when I restored to 1.1.3 it wasnt there, no jailbreak or even settings restored tried a reset too.

ANyone having the same problem?
    2008-02-19 10:01 AM
    im having the same problem.
    i have no edge settings on my iphone.
    2008-03-06 08:14 AM
    I have upgrade on 1.1.3 and all going well, the EDGE settings stored in settings and work fine but my broblemes are that:
    1) I have not EDGE settings option in General->Network. I can enable or diesample EDGE with iservice aplication but I can change or remoove the server.
    2)If I have not WI-FI connectiom the phone connect with EDGE automaticaly even if I have before diesample EDGE from iservice aplication.
    Then the phone conected any time that use a button to the internet automaticaly and I cant controlle when I will use EDGE or not.
    Eny help about it?
    2008-03-09 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD