User Tag List

hi, i don't know if this is in the right place or not.

i was trying to see if anyone has thought about making a skin for the music player on the iPhone so that it looks like an iPod and works like an iPod.

so instead of the controls along the bottom in a bar, you would have a click wheel that you can spin like on a normal iPod. i know it is posible to to as far as the interface is concerned because there is an app called rotory dialer that has a wheel like interface. its just down to if the music player can be hacked enough.
    2008-08-24 10:12 AM
    Why in the world would you even want this?
    2008-08-24 10:28 AM
    Nostalgic:P
    2008-08-24 01:16 PM
    buy an ipod instead!
    2008-08-24 05:15 PM
    I agree with the creater of this forum and would like that kind of theme as well..or another app(aside from pocket touch) that would do it. When I am driving in my car it was way easier to use my old ipod with the click wheel to navigate through menus and songs than it is with my iphone's stock player. I actually remember seeing concept pictures for the iphone and itouch and they had the click wheel on the screen except it was all touch.

Maybe an option where you touch a button on screen and the old ipod pops up would be nice so you can easily use it when you want.. idk but would def love to see this
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on [email protected]
    2008-08-24 05:21 PM
    lol i prefer the click wheel interface, i have an ipod but the point of the iphone was that i wouldn't need to carry both,
    2008-08-25 10:47 AM
    aldo i don't like the idea very much i have some links you maybe could use:
    LMP-ng
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUpAlKknlEQ&feature=related]YouTube - Nintendo DS / iPod clone[/ame]
    2008-08-25 04:39 PM
    I have no idea about writing apps, but this seems like it would be pretty easy to. Maybe you would have to just seperatly put songs into its folder. I wouldnt mind
    2008-08-27 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD