When allready... Havent heard much about it for awhile. Is it still in development????
    2008-09-23 11:16 AM
    well, I'm a noob, but i remember Apple saying it ain't gonna happen cause the loading time would kill battery life.
    2008-09-23 11:25 AM
    thats pity!!
    2008-09-23 11:42 AM
    on 1.X there was hack to play flash files, will their be any for 2.x ?
    2008-09-23 12:27 PM
    what hack are you referring to?
    2008-09-23 01:00 PM
    what hack are you referring to?
    I too would like to know
    Agua Del Rosal - It's really just water
    2008-09-23 01:36 PM
    it wasnt so much as a hack but a bunch of bookmarklets which allowed you to open up SOME videos that were inbedded in flash. EI when ModMyi posts a youtube video on the news page and you are viewing this on your phone you would normally see the block with the question mark on it. YOu would then click the bookmarklet (from your bookmarks) and the page would reload and you would see an image that says play. When you click this it just opens up in ipod/iphone's standard media player. Really nothing to get excited about
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on [email protected]
    2008-09-23 04:38 PM
    it wasnt so much as a hack but a bunch of bookmarklets which allowed you to open up SOME videos that were inbedded in flash. EI when ModMyi posts a youtube video on the news page and you are viewing this on your phone you would normally see the block with the question mark on it. YOu would then click the bookmarklet (from your bookmarks) and the page would reload and you would see an image that says play. When you click this it just opens up in ipod/iphone's standard media player. Really nothing to get excited about
    Yeah...iTransmogify. It was pretty bad. It didn't work for most videos.
    A WHILE back mmi had something about a team of hackers developing Flash for the iphone...But that was well over 6 months ago...Probably more. IF it is under development, I doubt it'll be out any time soon.
    2008-09-25 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD