User Tag List

I am hoping someone comes out with an app that syncs with Toodledo, but also is very easy to use and is logical. I have tried using Appigo's To-Do and it doesn't quite work as well as it should and their updates are practically non-existent.
    2008-09-23 03:13 PM
    If you are MAC based, you might check out Things. They have a desktop version and an iPhone version that are practically the same (but not web based).

The really nice feature is that Things for the iPhone is not only backed up when you sync via iTunes, but it also syncs itself immediately with the desktop version if you have your (MAC) desktop and iPhone connected to the same wireless network.

Things is pretty versatile too. Can be very simply used for To-Do lists, or can be tediously setup for complicated long jobs that require many steps of completion for a long term project.

Not connection with the authors of Things, other than a very happy user.
    2008-09-23 03:24 PM
    That's surprising to hear burdell1. I bought Appigo's to do app from itunes when it came out and have had no problems using it with toodledo.com. I'm also surprised about your comment about their non-existent updates... not only are they very responsive on their google group, they have released several updates which all included new features along with bug fixes. I am running 1.2 which came out less than two weeks ago and added all kinds of new import and export features with email and their other note taking program.
    2008-09-23 04:54 PM
    That's surprising to hear burdell1. I bought Appigo's to do app from itunes when it came out and have had no problems using it with toodledo.com. I'm also surprised about your comment about their non-existent updates... not only are they very responsive on their google group, they have released several updates which all included new features along with bug fixes. I am running 1.2 which came out less than two weeks ago and added all kinds of new import and export features with email and their other note taking program.

Do you work for Appigo?
    2008-09-24 01:37 PM
    Do you work for Appigo?
    No, just a fan of their software.
    2008-09-29 02:49 PM
    so does anyone know of any other software that will sync with Toodledo?
    2008-10-08 02:25 PM
    As discussed here: Toodledo ::: Forums :: Developers :: Toodledo AIR app

...you can use this Adobe AIR application to access Toodledo from the OS X desktop (should also work on Windows, thou I've not tested it)

It's basically the same interface as the firefox plug in, but it runs in its own window. (You will also have to download and install the Adobe AIR framework to get it to work)
    2009-03-16 08:09 PM
    i would love something that had a dark theme (black background with white lettering...)
    2009-03-17 05:36 AM
    Well, it's quite a bit later since the original post. Toodledo now has their own iPhone app which can be had from the Apple app store. It works well. I like it a lot better than Appigo's Todo app.

What I would like is a LockInfo plugin for the the Toodledo app. The Appigo Todo plugin is too limited. I would love to just have "starred" items displayed on the lockscreen.

Apologies in advance as I will post this request in a new thread as well.
    . . . . . . Zeke
    2009-12-01 05:49 PM
    What I would like is a LockInfo plugin for the the Toodledo app. The Appigo Todo plugin is too limited. I would love to just have "starred" items displayed on the lockscreen.
    I'm actually working on this as we speak and need people to test it. If you're interested, give me a shout.

-Keith
    2010-01-26 03:03 PM
    I'm actually working on this as we speak and need people to test it. If you're interested, give me a shout.

-Keith
    Sent you a PM!
    . . . . . . Zeke
    2010-01-26 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD