why not bring back isolitare, i tried the other solitare games on the app store but its not as good n simple, i just hope they bring this back in cydia

anyone with me? oh ya, they should make isim return too
    Last edited by simonlcheng; 2008-09-27 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-09-27 03:28 PM
    YES!
    I played iSolitare all the time at work. Please port it over to 2.1! I love that game, its so simple and works so well.
    2008-09-29 08:04 AM
    solitaire top three is the same game written by the same developer as the old isolitaire.
    2008-09-29 02:31 PM
    Beat me to it
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-09-29 03:13 PM
    solitaire top three is the same game written by the same developer as the old isolitaire.
    So basiclly we don't have a free version anymore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-09-29 03:39 PM
    So basiclly we don't have a free version anymore
    like so many other once free apps
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-09-29 03:50 PM
    like so many other once free apps
    Greed overcomes all I guess :/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-09-29 03:53 PM
    thanks for letting me know it is out there!

Just downloaded it. I really dont mind paying for apps. Yes I was once spoiled too, seeing all these apps I had for free, now paying for them.

A little tip, I you have any spare change, bring it to a coinstar and have it changed into an iTunes gift card, that way they wont charge their fee and you can use it on apps, like solitare. I did that and had over $20!
    2008-10-06 10:02 AM
    great idea on the change. My 18 year old son had over $90 in change that he converted before leaving for college. That was just change he had accumulated for maybe a year. One of my other sons just converted $63 in change.
    Regarding paying for apps, there are quite a few good free apps in the AppStore and many good $0.99 apps. Only a few apps are more than a few dollars. If you think about the fact that a pc or xbox 360 game is somewhere at $50 appstore apps are quit affordable. Yes, I realize that there is much less functionality but still.
    The way I see it us that the developers used installer and cydia as a way to test their apps knowing at some point appstore would come. Some developers fall into what I will call the hobbyist category and can offer free apps. Others are developers as their means of earning a living and must charge.
    Yes I was spoiled with free apps but since appstore' arrival I've maybe only spent a total of $50 on apps most being free or $0.99.
    2008-10-06 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD