User Tag List

Many of the winterboard themes change all the sounds, but I as looking more for packages I can install that adds these options to my SMS list just like the ringtones do. I'm fully capable of going in and editing winterboard themes and create my own .caf sounds but figured the same community making ringtones might migrate to SMS tones/snipets....
    2008-11-19 04:41 AM
    You can't "add" more SMS tones to the phone, but only modify existing ones. I've tried forever, and I just settled with altering the naming, and the sounds. Too bad you can't assign the text tones either, just another implementation we should be offered. I personally converted some of the iPhone ringtones to SMS tones because honestly, I find them humerous. Like the cricket, and duck.

2008-11-19 05:09 PM
    I would really like anything but the sms tones that come stock....they are so lame!.......if you make packages....let me know.....id take anything right now!....i cant figure out how your doing it and im pretty savvy with a pc.
    2008-11-23 09:37 PM
    I would like the ring tone from crank. The one were it sounds like the phone is dying

Nevermind lol. It's already in the ringtone category on cydia. Fo others looking for this ringtone it's called crank ringtone
    Last edited by hempnoticreator; 2010-06-28 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-28 05:23 AM
    Ive tried all the SSH stuff to apply a SMS ringtone. I cant seem to get it right. Is there anyway that someone could help me out. I want to get the soundbyte "enemy ac130 above" from modern warfare2 for my SMS tone. I have the file already (I can email it to you). I just need someone to convert it into the .aiff and then place it in a package. Anyone who can help email me please: [email protected]
    Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me out!
    2010-07-16 06:54 AM
25 12