FU
    Last edited by dstafursky; 2007-09-14 at 07:52 AM.
    2007-09-11 05:50 AM
    Yea, we need that for sure
    2007-09-11 05:57 AM
    Too funny! I was thinking about this today. I use Skype a lot and I use PrettyMay to record all of my conversations in case I need to recall something. A call recorder for the iPhone would be useful.
    2007-09-11 06:56 AM
    Ms*** are you using skype in conjunction with the standard carrier and if so are how's the skype service and what are your main reasons for using it .
    2007-09-11 07:11 AM
    My dad just mentioned this today!

I thought maybe if you start the call, press the home button, then start voice recorder and put it on speaker phone.
    Someone try it?
    2007-09-11 08:10 AM
    ya im pretty sure that would work but the thing is you dont want the people to know there being recorded and alot of people notice when there on speaker phone and dont like it especially when its about something important

-------------------------

also if any one makes one they should make it so say if you hold down the up volume button for 2 seconds it activates it or soemthign like that
    2007-09-11 03:39 PM
    I dont know if any of you remeber, but a little while back in this forum there was a big discussion about a voice changer that would mask over the phone. it was a cool concept, but i guess it was a bit too diffucult for anybody to create. I think a phone recorder would be extremely difficult, only because you would have to mod the mobile phone app. got it.
    2007-09-11 10:13 PM
    that was my idea nobody wanted to do it
    2007-09-12 03:13 AM
    My dad just mentioned this today!

I thought maybe if you start the call, press the home button, then start voice recorder and put it on speaker phone.
    Someone try it?
    Doesn't work...I tried it.
    2007-09-16 07:09 AM
    Ms*** are you using skype in conjunction with the standard carrier and if so are how's the skype service and what are your main reasons for using it .
    I don't have "regular" phone service. I use my cell phone for all national calls and use skype for all my international calls. The service is good if you're using Cable Internet. If you're using DSL like AT&T/SBC you'll have sketchy service at best. After a month of attempting it I just changed to Comcast internet just to try it out. As expected the service is perfect.
    2007-09-16 09:27 AM
    The iPhone is not physically capable of recording a phone "conversation", it has no hardware in place to do so.

It can however, conceivably record ur side of the conversation.
    not both ends.
    Best Regards
    2007-09-16 11:29 AM
    The iPhone is not physically capable of recording a phone "conversation", it has no hardware in place to do so.

It can however, conceivably record ur side of the conversation.
    not both ends.
    Software can do this ...
    2007-09-16 07:55 PM
    Software can do this ...
    Oh really?
    I don't think so.
    There's no loopback.
    On a computer with a proper sound mixer (ie, most sound cards) u can!
    Best Regards
    2007-09-17 06:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD