Would anyone be willing to create a SMS app that is set up just like the Facebook chat? I'm talking about that actual chat window, not where you select your contacts, I'd like to stay the way of the original text app.

-"Return" button is replaced by Send button
    -Pictures next to text bubbles
    -Landscape keyboard
    -Set up identical to standard SMS app

Just a thought I had. (Man, I need to learn how to program)
    2009-02-04 07:12 PM
    i think i would be ok with just having the pictures next to the contacts. that would suffice for me. but for sms i text too much and the bigger chat bubbles would probably get annoying
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    2009-02-04 07:46 PM
    I really want my "return" button to be the "send" button. I'm always hitting that damn return button.
    2009-02-04 07:49 PM
    well i use irealsms so i dont have that issue most of the time. i use the quick reply 90% of the time and it has the send button in the bottom right
    2009-02-04 07:51 PM
    The only reason I don't use those third party apps is that it doesn't support my SMS/Keyboard themes I don't like iReal's set up.
    2009-02-04 08:02 PM
    ireal supports winterboard now....i dont know if you heard you can customize it all up
    2009-02-04 08:16 PM
    ireal supports winterboard now....i dont know if you heard you can customize it all up
    I did not know that lol. I still like the conversation aspect of the default app. iReal fix that yet?
    2009-02-04 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD