uhh can someone get me an ebook on the watchmen comic books,i heard its an incredible picture novel so please and thanks .
    Last edited by HelloHolga; 2009-02-22 at 09:06 AM.
    2009-02-22 08:35 AM
    It is incredible. I just finished reading it, ironically, my girlfriend bought it for me for a Valentine's Day gift about 2 days after I finished it.

I have a pdf version of it, but it is around 200MB, which is what I think most versions will be. If you are requesting it for an iPhone/iPod Touch, I doubt it will be very legible, etc. If you are just asking for a regular pdf version, I'll get you it ASAP.

In my opinion, though, just buy the book, it is definitely worth it.
    Watchmen, Alan Moore, Book - Barnes & Noble
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-02-22 09:06 AM
    It is incredible. I just finished reading it, ironically, my girlfriend bought it for me for a Valentine's Day gift about 2 days after I finished it.

I have a pdf version of it, but it is around 200MB, which is what I think most versions will be. If you are requesting it for an iPhone/iPod Touch, I doubt it will be very legible, etc. If you are just asking for a regular pdf version, I'll get you it ASAP.

In my opinion, though, just buy the book, it is definitely worth it.
    Watchmen, Alan Moore, Book - Barnes & Noble
    can i please get the pdf file .
    you can send it to me threw e-mail
    Air-Jeffries@gmail.com
    thank you !
    2009-02-22 09:09 AM
    No email service will allow a 200MB attachment. I uploaded it to FileDropper instead.

http://www.filedropper.com/watchmen_1

BTW, some pages are messed up (larger than others). It's not a big deal, you just got to adjust the zoom.

2009-02-22 09:11 AM
    Thank you !!!!

but i might buy the book tomorrow .
    Last edited by HelloHolga; 2009-02-22 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-22 09:14 AM
    No problem. I know that you'll love it and that you'll want it on your bookshelf.

2009-02-22 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD