User Tag List

Hi

Is there any good EQ (not the inbuilt crappy one) for the Touch, or can one be made?

Even what's available on iTunes would be great!

[This is primarily because the bass distorts horribly if you put on Bass Booster ]
    2009-02-25 04:09 PM
    Open iTunes and go to "View".

Then go to "Show Equalizer."

Then listen to a song while sliding the bars to get to the sound/quality you want. When you are satisfied with it click the box where it says "Manual" and Click " Make a Preset."

Then name the Preset what you want.

Applying EQ Preset to song

Right Click the song or hold "ctrl" and select multiple songs and click "Get Info".

Go to "Options" and then go to the drop box that says "Equalizer Preset" next to it. Then click the preset that you made and then press "Okay".

2009-03-10 12:27 AM
    That doesn't work, atleast it won't transfer that custom eq to your touch/phone. This has been brought up in the past where if you save your preset as one of the "default" names such as rock it would then transfer over that eq setting to the touch. This does not work. Try it by putting the sliders all the way up to get a very poor sounding eq setting. Then if you play that song on the touch you will notice it will sound the exact same as before.

So far from what I have been looking for, there is not solution to this yet.
    2009-03-10 04:39 PM
    I know how to apply custom EQs to iTunes

As ab111 says, it can't be ported to the touch.

That's what brings me back to my original question, can the same EQ setup (sliders) be made for the iDevice, or some way invented to copy manual presets over
    2009-03-10 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD