Hi everyone,
    I've searched the forums, cydia & also googled quite a bit but still couldn't find what I want...
    Since I'm using three different languages (Chinese, Japanese & English) plus emoji, there are five keyboards in my text input. Sometimes it's a pain to cycle through them to get to the right one. I'm wondering if there is anything out there that I can hold the 'globe' in the keyboard so it pops up a menu of all your different languages that I can choose from?
    Thanks in advance.
    Stephen
    2009-03-15 06:39 PM
    Not that I know of, but I would also love such an app.

I've got 4 keyboards - English, Emoji, Chinese Handwriting, Chinese Pinyin, and it's a pain, especially when the chinese handwriting decides to take forever to load.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!
    2009-03-16 03:19 AM
    You should request it!
    I use emoji japanese and chinese writing and its a pain for sure
    2009-03-16 05:20 AM
    What do you mean by that? You mean tapping it more than once? Unfortunately, you can't, because 1) you can't until the new keyboard loads, and 2) the Emoji keyboard puts the globe in a different location than the others.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!
    2009-03-16 05:21 AM
    What I mean is to tap & hold the 'globe' button for a while until it brings up a pop-up menu that I'm able to select the installed keyboards. If the 'globe' key is not practical, 'space bar' is also an option...
    Honestly, I'm not a programmer and knows nothing about coding so I don't even know if it's workable or not... It's just simply a suggestion which will make the users with multiple language keyboards much easier to toggle through to the right one.
    Cheers
    Last edited by yamamoto; 2009-03-16 at 05:49 PM.
    2009-03-16 05:04 PM
    Sorry, my reply wasn't to your post - it was to someone else's post which he evidentally deleted after realizing how stupid what he said was.

Yeah, I get what you mean and it's a great idea. Unfortunately I'm not a programmer either.
    2009-03-16 05:08 PM
    Sorry, my reply wasn't to your post - it was to someone else's post which he evidentally deleted after realizing how stupid what he said was.

Yeah, I get what you mean and it's a great idea. Unfortunately I'm not a programmer either.
    yeah I didnt read carefully enough sorry about that, also yamamoto 日本語を勉強しますか?
    2009-03-16 07:26 PM
    I like this idea !!!! Someone make a 5 lang, easy switch keyboard please

1. English
    2. Japanese
    3. Chinese
    4. Arabic (For the Military personel out there)
    5. Spanish (With the proper Spanish symbols)
    2009-03-16 08:46 PM
    yeah i didnt read carefully enough sorry about that, also yamamoto 日本語を勉強しますか?
    ええ.今、日本語を勉強しているんですから、日本人の友達が多いいますね。
    2009-03-16 09:44 PM
    ええ.今、日本語を勉強しているんですから、日本人の友達が多いいますね。
    いいね!一緒に日本語を練習しましょうか?
    Msnは「[email protected]」です。時々言いましょうね。^^
    2009-03-17 01:30 AM
    いいね!一緒に日本語を練習しましょうか?
    Msnは「[email protected]」です。時々言いましょうね。^^
    Thanks for the invitation and will email you on my day off. And I think we better keep the foreign language off on the forum
    2009-03-18 03:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD