i'm guessing i'm probably not the first one to think of this, but a cool app would be like a trumpet or sax instrument, and you cud like blow into the mic to make the sound and change notes on the screen
    yeaaa boyeee
    2008-03-08 08:15 PM
    you have too much free time on your hands...pick up a real instrument...
    2008-03-09 02:05 PM
    you have too much free time on your hands...pick up a real instrument...
    Watch it, bud -- the trumpet is an instrument played by the testosterone-laden, not toilet water drinking momma's boys...

i'm guessing i'm probably not the first one to think of this, but a cool app would be like a trumpet or sax instrument, and you cud like blow into the mic to make the sound and change notes on the screen
    I'd also like to see a trumpet app, but there wouldn't be enough interest in it.
    Last edited by Napoleon_PhoneApart; 2008-03-09 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-09 03:17 PM
    haha i didnt mean that trumpet is not a great instrument. It is! in fact i play trumpet among many other instruments. but an iPhone sure is no trumpet!

sorry if that came off as a jerk right there. i was tired when i posted.

basically what i mean was that the idea of these musical instruments for iphone (keyboard, guitar, drum set), are kind of pointless. I download apps that are useful, and instead of spending time blowing into an iphone and pressing a touchscreen, maybe try a real instrument. I dunno, guess i just could never imagine myself being sooo bored that i would want an app like this. *Shrug*
    2008-03-09 09:03 PM
    its alll good i kno its pointless but, u kno, it mite be a fun pointless toy. u never kno when u mite get bored. its good to be prepared lol.
    yeaaa boyeee
    2008-03-21 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD