Hi,

How about a simple soccer management program, featuring team selection (based on skill, fitness and position), league tabling together with simple goal or near miss highlights.

Something similar to the original Football Manager program from the 1980's. I can let you see emulated versions of this and have the coding for 1 of the early platforms.

Please PM me if you want to research further
    2009-05-25 08:09 AM
    How about being able to edit song titles in ipod without connecting to Itunes? I get music from mewseek and sometimes it downloads with weird names and stuff.
    2009-05-26 06:38 AM
    I've been looking for a simplified note taking app that would minimize the effort needed. Where I work I am constantly bombarded with questions, concerns, tasks and suggestions. I am rarely in my office and i don't usually walk around with a pen and notebook. I know there are many note taking apps already available on the app store but they all require extensive typing and that is something that I can't seem to get myself to stop and do the everytime a pending issue is brought to my attention. The notes app idea that is in my head would simply have you check categories and subcategories in place of actual typing which would save me loads of time. Here's an example: An employee comes to me and state that her paycheck is short 2 hours from the prior week. I open the app and the first two categories could be business and personal. Tap business and a new screen slides open with various subcategories. I tap payroll and a new window slides open with various subcategories and the I tap missing hours. A new window opens with a list of employees. At the point I can tap the employees name and the option to type in a short comment (like how many hours missing) or save would appear. Another example: An employee comes to me and states that the copier is broken. Open app, choose business, choose equipment, choose copier. Just by that I will have noted that the copier needs to be fixed. It should have a complete by date or an ASAP button and should use push to send reminders at predetermined intervals. Category lists would need to be customizeable and the option to add entry to each category list would also be useful.

I could work up some basic visual examples on photoshop if that would help?

Please let me know what you think.
    2009-05-26 04:52 PM
    hmm, are you talking about the flash game, territory war? Territory Wars - now playing on AllGamesAllFree

If so, then that is a great idea, I can def. look into this
    Yes
    It's an awesome game isn't it?
    2009-05-27 03:40 AM
    Look's like Promptu's "ShoutOut" app does this flawlessly already, look for that in the App Store.....

Yes
    It's an awesome game isn't it?
    Yea that game is pretty sick. I could definitely see an app like that making good money in the App Store.

I've been looking for a simplified note taking app that would minimize the effort needed. Where I work I am constantly bombarded with questions, concerns, tasks and suggestions. I am rarely in my office and i don't usually walk around with a pen and notebook. I know there are many note taking apps already available on the app store but they all require extensive typing and that is something that I can't seem to get myself to stop and do the everytime a pending issue is brought to my attention. The notes app idea that is in my head would simply have you check categories and subcategories in place of actual typing which would save me loads of time. Here's an example: An employee comes to me and state that her paycheck is short 2 hours from the prior week. I open the app and the first two categories could be business and personal. Tap business and a new screen slides open with various subcategories. I tap payroll and a new window slides open with various subcategories and the I tap missing hours. A new window opens with a list of employees. At the point I can tap the employees name and the option to type in a short comment (like how many hours missing) or save would appear. Another example: An employee comes to me and states that the copier is broken. Open app, choose business, choose equipment, choose copier. Just by that I will have noted that the copier needs to be fixed. It should have a complete by date or an ASAP button and should use push to send reminders at predetermined intervals. Category lists would need to be customizeable and the option to add entry to each category list would also be useful.

I could work up some basic visual examples on photoshop if that would help?

Please let me know what you think.
    This is a very do-able app I think, it has good originality and sounds fairly simple. My only concern is the number of people who would actually benefit from this app. I have received many app ideas, however very few of them are actually good or actually achievable so I will stay in touch, thanks for the input!
    2009-05-27 08:27 AM
    This is a very do-able app I think, it has good originality and sounds fairly simple. My only concern is the number of people who would actually benefit from this app. I have received many app ideas, however very few of them are actually good or actually achievable so I will stay in touch, thanks for the input!
    I'm glad that you like the idea. I agree your question about how many people would find it useful. However, if you are able to make it fun and intuitive, more people than you think would use it. To be completely honest, I wasn't necessarily thinking of a commercial app. I was thinking of something that would benefit me. But if it's something you would want to sell on the app store, have at it. Just give me a free copy. I honestly can see a lot of potential for this type of app.
    2009-05-28 10:15 AM
    Yeah
    That's what I'm saying
    It could make some good money!
    I wish I could find someone to code it and give me a bit of prophet!
    2009-05-30 04:17 AM
    If you can somehow find a way to make long song titles scroll, you'll be thanked by many!

Alternatively, just *some* way of viewing the full title would be extremely useful.
    2009-06-10 11:54 AM
    I want a mod for springboard which will, when the last page of apps is reached, bring you back to the first page when you try to scroll forward again. Or does this already exist??? Seems to me it would be pretty wanted!
    2009-06-14 06:00 AM
    I want a mod for springboard which will, when the last page of apps is reached, bring you back to the first page when you try to scroll forward again. Or does this already exist??? Seems to me it would be pretty wanted!
    just hit the home button? Does that work or do you mean just like a loop of scrolling? that would be cool.

* Now for mine (I recently mentioned this in the file mods section which i guess wasnt the right spot, sorry)

anyway...

I would like to see a "gesture area" mod like on the palm pre... I think this would be possible because of apps like SBsettings where you swipe the statu bar to start it and the old dock app where you swipe from the starburst at the bottom and you can switch through apps... If it is made possible i think a settings menu would be the way to go so you could choose what "gestures" do what, and as for the placement, i like to have only 3 rows of apps on all pages so maybe that should be required for the app/mod to work.
    Let me know what you think
    2009-06-14 08:28 AM
    how about a app for school students that lets them see what lessons they have on what day and on what week, and it could allso have an option for homework for the ones who cant be bothered to look at there homework planner but allways is on there iphone like me
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-06-14 03:04 PM
    I'd like to see an app that allows video output of safari
    2009-06-14 03:12 PM
    A flashlight app that functions in a similar way to SBSettings. Specifically, give it a non-app based cue to white out the screen and make the phone a flashlight. Similar to how fastnotes will drop a text box on a top layer of the springboard, above other apps - this way the flashlight can be used at any time without requiring the current app to be closed then relaunched.

Hopefully, this can also be modified to include a physical combination of buttons while the phone is locked to activate the light - meaning pull the phone out of your pocket and click the volume up and sleep button simultaneously and that activates the flashlight. No messing with 4-8 clicks to drag it out.
    2009-06-25 09:44 PM
    Hey, I would love to see a Ventrilo - Surround Sound Voice Communication Software client for an iphone, That way i can stay connected with all my gaming buddies when i am away from home.
    2009-06-25 10:44 PM
    id love to see an app for all those nosey people out there (not me :P) an app that allows you to amplify surrounding noise to that you can listen in on other ppls conversations, in plain view cuz it would look like you were listening to your music.
    >>**Please thank me if I helped you...**<<

2009-06-26 12:19 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD