User Tag List

I have tried searching around to see if there is an app that hacks into a WiFi network, either with WPA or WEP security (I doubt there is any hope with WPA, but should be OK with WEP). Anyway, it seems there was this joke called WiFi Joker going around, but that was fake. All the posts I saw seemed to be from some time ago. I was therefore wondering if anyone knows if anything has been developed since? An app that connects and hacks into a WiFi network?

Thanks
    2010-01-21 01:45 AM
    aircrak-ng look it up. But do not use this app on other peoples wifi networks, Please only use it your own for security purposes.
    2010-01-21 01:47 AM
    There is an app that can hack WEP routers from Europe.
    2010-01-21 01:47 AM
    Is aircrak-ng a security risk for myself, or do you mean its wrong to hack into other peoples wifi networks?

StealthBravo: do you know what that app is called for Europe? I live there, so it would be useful. Thanks
    2010-01-21 01:50 AM
    iWep PRO

google it
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2010-01-21 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-21 01:51 AM
    na aircrack is pretty good im just saying that hacking wifi networks is not really something this site is going to promote use at your own risk is all I say and that app stealth mentioned is pretty decent.
    2010-01-21 01:54 AM
    yup
    iwep pro
    2010-01-21 01:55 AM
    na aircrack is pretty good im just saying that hacking wifi networks is not really something this site is going to promote use at your own risk is all I say and that app stealth mentioned is pretty decent.
    +1

We do not endorse its use

By the way I do not live in Europe so I really do not know how it works. I just always hear people talking about it.
    2010-01-21 02:00 AM
    This is a fairly old post. Is there anything newer then aircrack-ng? And if so, where can I get it please? Also what's the newest version of aircrack-ng and where do I get it? I tried searching, but no luck.

Thanks for all and any help. It IS MUCH APPRECIATED!

PLEASE HELP!
    2010-05-14 10:07 PM
    Closed.
    2010-05-14 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD