User Tag List

Hi,

I am not a coder or developer. But I was wondering, would it be possible to have a call pushed to the mac/pc over wifi/bluetooth so you can answer the phone on the mac. I thought of this when I got Notify Pro. I would like to be able to have the growl notification window to come up with an extra button to accept and one to decline call. If accepted, be able to speak thru the mac/pc micro and speakers to make call.

Let me know if someone is capable of doing this.

Thanks
    Last edited by E|R|i|K; 2010-01-25 at 07:14 PM.
    2010-01-25 06:51 PM
    You would have to develop an app for the mac not the iPhone itself. Just make an app that would act like a bluetooth headset that way the iPhone can recognize it as a headset and push all calls to it. I dont have a mac right now so I really cant help you. But I am sure if you searched around google you could look for a bluetooth headset SDK of some sort and start from there. Wish you the best of luck on this and hopefully someone here can help you

Nicholas Knight
    2010-01-25 08:19 PM
    Thanks,

I searched around more and found what I am looking for. It's called BluePhoneElite 2. Takes a few tries to get my iphone 2g connected to my mba. Kind of annoying. But it works.
    2010-01-26 05:08 PM