[Hello World]

An open post.

Hi Everyone!

Over the next few days you will start to see some articles/reviews written my me, Max-Devin. My hope is to bring a new perspective to App reviews. I would like to give you the young professionals point of view.

The current void I see in App review and commentary is a lack perspective on Apps and App usage when it comes to insight, user interaction and user perspective.

For example; how practical is a particular App during real world use? Can I really use this App or that App in my personal or professional life? Is a game good for killing 10 minutes at the doctor's office or burning through a 3 hour layover at an airport in the middle of nowhere? Will the iPad be useful in a particular situation, such as, in a taxi, flying in a helicopter or during a meeting? What is the one handed usage experience like with a particular App?

I would like to offer a deeper understating of an App along with my often humorous real world experiences.

Once the iPad hits I will make a big push to focus on that device and Apps that have been designed/customized for it, while comparing the usefulness of the App I'm reviewing across iDevices.

Well, since you have made it this far here is what I ask from you, the reader. Tell me what you want to read! Let me know which Apps you have interest in reading about.

M
    2010-03-05 03:55 AM
    awesome
    and welcome to mmi
    2010-03-05 03:57 AM
    OK, now get to work dammit, (glad your here. Let us know if there is anything we can do). Enjoy.
    smaller sig.png
    2010-03-05 05:32 AM
    is this a different thread?
    2010-03-05 05:41 AM
    he wanted to post it in 3 different forum section
    2010-03-05 05:43 AM
    Ended up with only 2 sections. I'll see which post has the most activity then drop the other one.

M
    2010-03-05 05:45 AM
    okay. I thought I was losing it. I could have sworn I had already posted
    2010-03-05 05:45 AM
    I'm very unhappy cause I purchased "Mysteriums 2.1-2 in cydia to Mod mx. I. But after some hours of modifying the different parts I recognized that the App. doesn't work. Could ya Tell me war's wring?

Thanks

Butch
    2012-04-21 04:23 AM
    I think the review and commentary an app is a good job
    technology is an interesting
    2012-11-30 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD