I get a lot of people who want to use my Iphone and I treat it like my computer, I have all my numbers and other personal information including my browsing history that I don't want people to see. Is there an app that might say hide contacts or lock it? I know theres one that has it always locked but what I want is maybe an SBsettings toggle that when I hit it it will lock my contacts, calendar, phone, hide/clear browser history, and maybe have an option to hide/lock specific apps.

If there is something already like this let me know.
    2010-04-26 07:17 PM
    their is a couple of apps on cydia that password protect apps from opening
    2010-04-26 07:37 PM
    These apps are they always on or can you toggle them. I mean I don't want to have to type in a password everytime I want to call someone.
    2010-04-26 08:07 PM
    you can get an app called accouts and do it like that
    2010-04-27 01:29 AM
    but be careful with iaccounts,
    on the guest settings once i mad it so everything is locked then accidently went onto it.

but thank god i had sbstting and it stilled work so i turned on wifi and sshed into mobilesubstrate and disabled it.
    2010-04-27 01:42 AM
    I get a lot of people who want to use my Iphone and I treat it like my computer, I have all my numbers and other personal information including my browsing history that I don't want people to see. Is there an app that might say hide contacts or lock it? I know theres one that has it always locked but what I want is maybe an SBsettings toggle that when I hit it it will lock my contacts, calendar, phone, hide/clear browser history, and maybe have an option to hide/lock specific apps.

If there is something already like this let me know.
    Yeah.. I have this great thing that lets me keep all of the information on my phone private..

I just say "No, buy your own"
    2010-04-27 07:46 AM
    Yeah.. I have this great thing that lets me keep all of the information on my phone private..

I just say "No, buy your own"

HAHA!, That made my day.
    It's only impossible if you quit.
    2010-04-27 06:08 PM
    Also try locket in cydia you can lock certain apps
    2010-04-28 03:23 AM
    HAHA!, That made my day.

That was good..It made me chuckle..lol

~Nerd
    2010-04-28 06:44 AM
    try lockdown from cydia, it works amazing and the only flaw is it doesnt work on apps set to be hidden and docked in SBSettings
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No
    2010-04-28 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD