User Tag List

Is there an app out there that will lock the ability for you do delete text messages? I have a teenager and need to monitor his texts, ie text at night, during school, etc...

He got busted once at night and now it was taken at school and since he deletes his texts i cant check times and such. AT&T doesn't have a parental control/log I can check .
    2010-09-30 10:38 PM
    you could use locktopus to lock his sms app so he can only use it after you type the password in for him, but you would need to jailbreak his iphone
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one
    2010-10-01 02:45 AM
    Yea but then he wouldn't be able to text unless he's undersupervision so that would defeat the purpose of monitoring his messages in the first place. Tmobile has the parental control so it shows you all his messages and the numbers. Also, I think there might be an app that forwards you all his messages. Then you can lock that app so he can't change anything. Of course, all of this would require a jailbreak
    2010-10-01 06:01 AM
    You can look at txt times and the number that was txt'ed on AT&T's site. If you are wanting to read them, that is different.
    --= Fortes fortuna adiuvat =--
    2010-10-01 07:00 AM