Because I have no idea on even how to start on making an app. I don't want a super app I just want a bookshelf that looks like a shelf that I can costimize (sp?) myself. Like grouping into series or athors and such.
    2010-11-08 07:12 PM
    Your allowed to ask anything that doesn't go against the rules here
    2010-11-08 07:15 PM
    Wonderfull!!! I

They have quite a few "bookshelf" apps in the app store but none that do what. I am looking for. iBooks is nor bad but when you buy a new book it just pushes all the books back. I would like something where I can have like one shelf for Nora Roberts and one for Yasmin Galenorn and so on. Like the main one that new books go to untill I put them on there shelf.
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2010-11-08 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-08 07:20 PM
    like a playlists for books??? can you not do this in iTunes?
    2010-11-08 07:41 PM
    No not a playlist. A shelf that displays the ebooks Like in iBooks where you see the front cover, but I can have multiple shelves. That if I slide my finger across the screen it will switch between shelves.
    2010-11-08 07:58 PM
    If you have a Mac you can develop an app for free(google it).. Don't know if this is relevant to your question....
    2010-11-09 02:01 AM
    No I don't have a Mac... I love to read, I have a jetbook lite ereader, but since I got this iPod touch I find that I like reading on it alot more. iBooks is nice, I like the bookshelf part. I just want to be able to orginize(sp?) my ebooks. I just jailbroke my iPod like 2 days ago and since I did, I looked in cydia to see if I could find something there but if there us I can't find it. I noticed modmyi alot in there so I came here to see if asking for apps to be made is allowed. Since it is I am hoping someone who is good at making them will help. I don't need flashy stuff just a wood grain bookshelf(cherry colored) that has multipule shelves that I can orginize by arthor.
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2010-11-09 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Misspelled
    2010-11-09 04:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.