I remember seeing a Cydia tweak that allowed a drop-down menu to come from tapping the status bar or something. It had a bunch of toggles including respringing and such. I think it was red-themed. Anybody know what it is?
    2011-02-10 07:22 AM
    SBSettings.

First thing I ever install.
    Last edited by Cer0; 2011-02-10 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2011-02-10 07:25 AM
    Whoops. New to jailbreaking here so~

How would I go about using SBSettings? Apparently I already have it installed...? And are there any other essentials I should be aware of?
    2011-02-10 07:28 AM
    That all depends on what you install and if they have sbsettings toggle to download also.

Example. I love Remove Background (RemoveBG) and I installed their toggle to so I could hide their app and just use the toggle.

Oh you probably mean other must have apps?
    Last edited by Cer0; 2011-02-10 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-10 07:35 AM
    That all depends on what you install and if they have sbsettings toggle to download also.

Example. I love Remove Background (RemoveBG) and I installed their toggle to so I could hide their app and just use the toggle.

Oh you probably mean other must have apps?
    I meant how I can access the menu. Found out though. And yeah, anything else I should get before getting in-depth.
    2011-02-10 07:41 AM
    To open it up you can change how to do that. But by default it is swipe to the right across the status bar.
    2011-02-10 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD