Simple as that.....id like an app that could make it so that when u double tap the home button, u can have it re-spring the iphone
    2008-03-19 10:45 AM
    Install respring and asign it to homebutton with xlaunch or iphonehome. Don't need any other app.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.
    2008-03-19 05:59 PM
    Word.....

Thanks!
    2008-03-20 03:15 AM
    You're welcome
    2008-03-20 07:55 AM
    iblade, have you used killboard?

i havent used respring and just wondering if any difference!
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along
    2008-03-20 11:04 AM
    I actually have both installed killboard and respring, one placed on my first page and second on my 4th page. they both work with no problems. I know I am too lazy to tab next to the little dots :-) I also made a custom default png that is transparent and has a white restarting writing on it check it out. It will show your wallpaper while restarting. I know I know useless some might say, but hey just trying to be customized. It looks black on the preview but it is transparent.
    Attached Thumbnails Double Press Home for Re-Spring-default.png  
    Last edited by iBlade; 2008-03-20 at 12:15 PM.
    2008-03-20 12:10 PM
    cool, i did a similar thing myself, just made the default.png totally transparent. i often replace splashes with a transparent splash, strange i know!
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along
    2008-03-20 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD