Hello, i would like to know if there are any apps anywhere that can allow me to use my iPod Touch as a bluetooth headset.

I'd like to be able to pair my Touch with my MacBook Pro or my PS3 or Phone and use my ipod as a wireless bluetooth earphone/mic.

Does anyone know of any apps that can allow me to do this? I would really appreciate any help / contribution. Thank you.
    2011-05-08 10:47 PM
    I don't believe there is anything to do this. I also believe the only recent Bluetooth enabling app does not work right.
    2011-05-08 10:49 PM
    I emailed the dev for webe++ and he said that he is working on getting the Bluetooth mic working on ps3 and mabe other stuff
    2011-05-08 11:15 PM
    That would be kind of cool to use but seems like a hassle IMHO
    2011-05-09 12:12 AM
    I'm sure other people would see the benefits to doing so, but personally I agree with St4y. I'd just go buy a bluetooth headset.
    2011-05-09 12:16 AM
    Thank you for the replies.
    The reason i wish to do so is that i would like the convenience of using my own pair of earphones (audiophile) which have an inline remote and mic, rather than a bluetooth headset sound piece.

So i'd like to use my iPod as a bluetooth headset where i can plug in my own pair of earphones, oh and not to mention iPod being a personal media player too
    2011-05-09 12:49 AM
    Lol yes I figured you have a personal and logical reason to want to do this. I myself don't tinker with things this way; that and I'm just flat out lazy. But good luck on your such

I'm pretty sure nothing is available right now but maybe in the future.
    2011-05-09 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD