I didn't think I would have to come to this forum to ask for help but I've had 2 developers flake out on me due to lack of time or vision. I have some detailed mock ups of a lockscreen notification center tweak for iOS5. It's not ultra complex nor does it stray from the current apple lockscreen model so I would like to start simple and we could build off there if the need arises.

It would be in the same market as lockinfo and intelliscreen but in a more native approach to the apple lockscreen ui.

Again this would be a more simple and native alternative which could later if requested be expanded to have additional features in the future. I figure it's pricing would be the same or cheaper than the current competeition.

If any experienced developer is interested then please hit me up.
    2012-04-08 03:29 AM
    Damn. No interest huh? Shame
    2012-04-15 04:32 PM
    Damn. No interest huh? Shame
    Hello! I own an iPhone Application Development company called MacSquared. We design and develop custom iPhone Applications. We would love to take on this project. Please send me an email at [email protected] or visit out website at macsquared.com. We have lots of experience and would love begin to talk over details about cost, time, terms, etc.

Thank you so much! I look forward to hearing from you!
    Mac Connolly
    CFO MacSquared LLC
    2012-04-23 06:54 AM
    Well I wrote to guy above. No response. Anyone else interested. We share the rewards.
    2012-05-24 05:25 AM
    could you post the mockups? are they like images or something?
    2012-07-14 01:50 AM
    Well I wrote to guy above. No response. Anyone else interested. We share the rewards.
    Can you post the mockups?
    2012-07-16 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD