Makes specific icons or folders, completely invisible, yet still their and functional?

To make them invisible or re-appear, would obviously be done via the "settings" App.

Anything close to that?

TIA
    DJ
    2013-04-16 02:05 PM
    Makes specific icons or folders, completely invisible, yet still their and functional?

To make them invisible or re-appear, would obviously be done via the "settings" App.

Anything close to that?

TIA
    DJ
    SBSettings can hide Apps but not folders
    2013-04-16 03:53 PM
    but is the app still "their", but you just can't see it? Is it still useable in its "invisible" state on the springboard?
    2013-04-17 04:45 AM
    You can just change the apps icon to a transparent png.
    2013-04-17 04:52 AM
    but is the app still "their", but you just can't see it? Is it still useable in its "invisible" state on the springboard?
    No...it's completely hidden from SB. You can only access via Spotlight or in hiding it in SBSettings.

Like the other member said, you could make the icon transparent as well. Then, if your really feeling frisky, create Winterboard themes for your invisible icons so you can show or hide them if you'd like!
    2013-04-17 07:01 AM
    Making as many icons as I want transparent, is exactly what I want to do. I have no clue how though lol
    2013-04-19 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD