just wondering and i have been on MMI for a while (since about xmas) and i am stationed in naples italy. i am american but i have an italian friend who knows very little english. he bought an iphone and i completely set it up for him and put quite a few apps but the problem is that only I know how to use them. i tried to explain every thing ive done to the phone but he just dosnt understand and my italian is pretty fr!cken horrible. so i told him i would look for an app or even request an app that can change other apps to italian.(3rd party apps that is) because i already changed the language of the phone but obviously it dosnt change all the other apps languages.

so the basis of this question is, is there an app already out there somewhere or is it possible for someone to make one for me that can convert 3rd party apps into other languages. this would be incredibly helpful for a lot of people around the world that want to use an unlocked iphone and all the 3rd party apps.

ps.im willing to pay quite a bit for this app and im pretty damn sure other people around the world would pay for this also. if this is not possible can someone point me in the right direction as to where i can find all the 3rd party apps in an italian version. thank you very much.
    16gb iPhone4 black

If I helped you in anyway please hit thank you.

2008-03-28 02:42 PM
    i think as far as translating an app concerns, it all depends on the one that made the app if he has encorporated localisation into it
    2008-03-28 02:50 PM
    do you know how i myself (an experienced ssh'r) could encorporate this myself. and is there any way of knowing wether or not they DID encorporate this.
    16gb iPhone4 black

If I helped you in anyway please hit thank you.

2008-03-28 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD